Thursday, October 4, 2007

692. Sweet Discipline (Bonnie Hamre)

Synopsis from Amazon:
When Norris Brownell registers at an exclusive diet spa to further her career and salvage her social life, she expects the usual regimen of diet, exercise and behavior modification. However, Adrian, her personal trainer, knows that won't do. He's determined to train her to discipline her body and her impulses for more than portion control. He wants her for himself. She's initially appalled and resistant to his methods, but as her body slims and her sensual needs expand, she finds herself dealing with cravings that only Adrian can satisfy. Norris may lose much more than just pounds at the hand of her sensual trainer.

My rating: 4 stars

1 comment:

_BrEkAs_ said...

Sometimes I watch Ugly Betty (we call it Betty Feia -- feia means ugly, but I don't like it very much... It's too "light" for me, I guess... It's not an awful show, but not of my favourites, either...
In comedy, the best show is (was...) Friends! I love friends...